My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://laughinglindsay.com
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Sweetly You Review

Sweetly You Logo

Sweetly You is dedicated to providing quality bath and body products while letting customers feel like they can truly be themselves. With over 50 delightful fragrances, you’re sure to find one or more that is just right for you. It’s Sweetly Simple, Sweetly Unique, and Sweetly You!

I got a chance to get 3 products from Sweetly You to try. I got the body lotion in Warm Apple Pie, the spray lotion in Buttercream, and travel perfume in Creamy Vanilla! All 3 smell delicious! My favorite scent is the Warm Apple Pie! It smells so yummy! One night I put the Warm Apple Pie on arms and sprayed my legs with the Buttercream! The combination of scents reminded me of a piece of warm apple pie with vanilla ice cream. It was so delicious! I also liked the spray lotion because it is easy to apply!

Warm Apple Pie

The Creamy Vanilla travel perfume is good for when I just want to smell good, but don't want to apply lotion. It smells really good too! Check out the full list of delicious scents that Sweetly You carries! I had a really hard time picking just 3. I bet the Sugar Cookie and New Romance smell great too!

Disclaimer: I received 3 scented products for free for this review. No other compensation was received. The opinions expressed are my own.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails