My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://laughinglindsay.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, July 31, 2009

Ultimate Nights Party Review

Ultimate Nights Party Logo

Ultimate Nights Party offers many options for a romantic or relaxing time. I was sent several products in cute packaging to review.

I received Ultimate Instinct. It "reacts to your own body heat, blending with your own unique essence creating your own ULTIMATE RESULTS!!"

I also received several of their candles! All of their candles are made with a "wax blend composed of natural soy and grape seed oil." Also, they last a long time. Even the small ones are supposed to last approximately 19 hours! I love things that smell nice and these candles smell great! I was given 3 different ones:
*Passion - Passion Fruit, Orange & Strawberries. It smells wonderful!
*Desire - Mangos, Peach & Coconut. It's a bit lighter than Passion, but still lovely.
*Patience - Tobacco & Vanilla Bean. It's an interesting scent. I didn't think that I would like it, since it says tobacco. However, it's a nice and unique scent.

I also decided to give their shaving products a try.
I tried the shaving cream. "This rash-free Aloe Vera Shave Cream is enriched with Jojoba oil to condition, protect and soften the skin for a silky smooth shave." It "provides the closest shave, especially on sensitive areas which need extra protection. No more razor bumps!" It even comes in three scents: Regular, Pear Berry, and Green Tea. I tried the Pear Berry which smells quite nice.

Coochy

I also used the protection mist. "An after shave mist that's full of essential oils to protect the skin and keep it supple and luxurious."
I just spritzed myself right after shaving and let dry. It "eliminates razor bumps when used with cream."
I can happily report that the combination of the cream and mist have given me really smooth legs!

I would like to point out that Ultimate Nights is transitioning into Ultimate Lifestyle and will be carrying many more products in the future! In the mean time, check out Ultimate Nights Party for Romance and Sensual Products!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails