My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://laughinglindsay.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, July 31, 2009

Nacho Mama Tees Review

Nacho Mama Tees Logo


Recently, I was able to choose a shirt to review from Nacho Mama Tees! They have a wide variety of cute, funny shirts. It was hard to choose just one!
Find X Shirt

I liked this funny shirt because I hate math! However, I decided on a shirt that meant something to me!

The Office Shirt

I picked this The Office T-Shirt because I watch The Office with my boyfriend and his family often. I also watch with my dad from time to time. I think the show is hilarious and the shirt is no different.

I was also impressed with the softness of the shirt. I ordered a large and it fits just fine. They were also really fast with the shipping! I must say, Nacho Mama Tees are a must-see. They have different, fun, unique, humorous, cool shirts.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails