My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://laughinglindsay.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Simplehuman Sensor Soap Pump Review

Simplehuman Sensor Soap Pump

The Simplehuman Sensor Soap Pump dispenses soap touch-free to help avoid the spread of germs. Simply place your hand under the sensor to dispense soap automatically. An intuitive LED display lights up when the sensor is activated. Four volume settings allow the pump to dispense preset amounts of soap or lotion. Ideal for dispensing hand or dishwashing soap by a kitchen or bathroom sink. Also can be used to dispense hand lotion or hand sanitizer. Not recommended for very thin liquids or exfoliants. The sensor soap pump is available in black or white plastic and retails for $29.99.

I received the white model for review. I am very impressed with soap pump. I like how I don’t have to touch it to get soap out. I also like that I can adjust it to get the right amount of soap out each time. This cuts down on wasting soap and spreading germs. It is also a great conversation piece, believe or not. When someone first sees the pump they have to ask about it because it is so cool! I love my soap pump! I must admit it’s also fun to use, I mean just sticking my hand under it and the small blue LED flashes and it dispenses soap! I will definitely be needing one of these in my classroom when I'm a teacher

Check out Simplehuman for the soap pump and other efficient living tools! Simplehuman's mission is to make people more efficient at home has resulted in a range of more than 100 products. All simplehuman products are designed to be ergonomic, easy-to-clean and durable—all products are made with the highest quality materials and are backed by a warranty. The company has received numerous design awards and was named one of the top corporations for Industrial Design Excellence in 2004 by BusinessWeek/IDSA.

Disclaimer: I received the soap pump for free for this review from Simplehuman.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails