My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://laughinglindsay.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

L'Oréal Paris® Concentrated Lash Boosting Review

Thanks to BzzAgent I was to participate in the 4 week challenge with the first Lash Boosting Regimen from L'Oréal Paris® to give me visibly fuller, lusher natural lashes! These are my lashes before I took the 4 week challenge!

Loreal Paris Concentrated Lash Boosting Serum

For Day and Night: L'Oréal Paris® Concentrated Lash Boosting Serum
Apply this serum in the morning underneath your mascara and on bare lashes at night. Lashes will appear thicker and multiplied in just 4 weeks with less lash fall-out when removing make-up. Designed with a patented Soft-Touch Applicator, the serum reaches both the base and the length of lashes for concentrated benefits.

For Day: L'Oréal® Paris Double Extend Lash Boosting Mascara
With a serum-enriched Lash Boosting Primer on one end and an ultra-lengthening mascara topcoat on the other, this Lash Boosting duo builds longer, thicker, fuller lashes day after day. Apply the Lash Boosting Primer first to prep lashes and boost their condition, then apply the Ultra-Lengthening Mascara topcoat for 80% longer lashes instantly. Boost and beautify lashes in just one product. Now can your mascara do that?


I used both of these product for four weeks. I must admit that I didn't use the products religiously, I missed a couple days here and there for various reasons. Here are my lashes at the end of the four weeks!

Lashes after using Loreal Paris Concentrated Lash Boosting

As you can see, even though I didn't use the product as often as I could have, my lashes are thicker and longer! I also noticed that my lashes didn't seem to fall out as easily! These products are ophthalmologist- and allergy-tested, and safe for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers! Visit Loreal Paris to learn more!


Disclaimer: I received the serum and mascara for free from BzzAgent for review. No other compensation was received. The opinions expressed are my own.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails