My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://laughinglindsay.com
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Fruit2O Essentials

Fruit20

I recently got to try some Fruit2O Essentials Water! They offer a variety of fruit flavored nutrient rich water! The flavors include:

*Cranberry Raspberry
*Strawberry Kiwi
*Peach Mango
*Citrus
*Blueberry Pomegranate
*Cherry Acai

Each one contains different powerful nutrients! My favorite, the Strawberry Kiwi has Vitamin E, Phosphorus, Vitamin B6, and Manganese! I also enjoyed the Cranberry Raspberry which contains Zinc, Vitamin E, Potassium, and Manganese.

Manganese, Phosphorus, Vitamins B5 and B6 (all found in the various waters) are minerals that essential for strong bones, immune function, and energy production. Zinc supports healthy immune function, cell growth, and vision. Potassium is an electrolyte that helps maintain proper hydration and muscle function. Vitamin E is a powerful antioxidant that provides cellular protection against free radicals.

As you can see, Fruit2O Essentials Water is a great option for your next beverage! It tastes good and is great for you!

Disclaimer: I received free samples of Fruit2O for this review. No other compensation was received. The opinions expressed are my own.

1 comment:

  1. I love Fruit2O and drink it all the time!
    I was hoping you were having a giveaway for it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails