My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://laughinglindsay.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Valentine's Day Swap

Blogger's Valentine's Day Swap


I was sad to hear that I missed out on the Santa Swap, but am excited to announce that I am going to be participating in the Valentine's Day Swap at The Mommy-Files!

You, too can be a part of the Valentine's Day Swap! You just sign up and you will be provided with the name of another person who signs up and their likes from a survey we will be taking! You then shop for stuff for that person and ship it to them! I heard that there is a price limit (usually $20-25 without shipping). It is a great way to meet new bloggers and have some fun!

If you would like to be a part of the fun sign up for the Valentine's Day Swap now! Shannon will be matching people in two weeks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails