Wednesday, December 30, 2009
As part of Procter & Gamble Co.'s sponsorship of Team USA at the 2010 Olympic Winter Games in Vancouver, Pepto-Bismol(R) announced it will provide all Team USA members with new Pepto-Bismol Chewable Tablets with InstaCool(TM). There's also a new sweepstakes from Pepto-Bismol to celebrate InstaCool, chewable tablets that give "an instant blast of cool" to provide you with relief from nausea, heartburn, indigestion, upset stomach and diarrhea. You could win a trip to Vancouver for the 2010 Vancouver Olympic Games and submit a short essay about a time when you could have used some "cooling out."
Enter the Keep Your Cool Sweeps!
I am also happy to bring you a giveaway from Pepto-Bismol!
WIN! THIS GIVEAWAY IS CLOSED!
I am giving away some product and a commemorative Olympic pin from the brand!
To enter: Tell my why would like to win this!
(Make sure your email address is in the comment or is easily accessible via your blog profile or blog itself. I need to be able to contact you!)
This entry is mandatory, if you do not do #1, you cannot do the "extra" entries. Comments like "enter me" will not be eligible!
For each extra entry please post an additional comment!
1. Follow me on Twitter and Tweet about the contest (post link in comment).
2. Blogging about the contest (post link in comment).
3. Follow my blog and tell me (or tell me if you already are).
4. Subscribe to my blog’s feed and tell me (or tell me if you already do).
5. Add my blog button to your blog (leave blog link).
6. Enter another one of my contests (Come back and tell me which one. You can get only one extra entry, no matter how many different giveaways you enter.)
Giveaway ends on January 13 at 11:59 pm EST.
The winner will be chosen via random number generator the next day and notified by email. If I don't hear back from the winner within 48 hours of sending the winning email, I'll pick another.
*Open to US residents only
Disclaimer: I received the same as mentioned above for free for this review.