My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://laughinglindsay.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Purple Pig Shirt Review

Love Life Shirt

Purple Pig Shirts specializes in super soft tees for yoga. "Our yoga shirts are created based on our desire to share our commitment to health and wellness in a fun way. These shirts are not only for practicing Yoga, Pilates and Meditation but any wellness activity. Because they are so soft and the designs are so fun...we encourage everyone to wear our soft t-shirts anytime, anywhere. "

I was contacted to do a review of a shirt and here I am wearing it in the above picture! It's super soft! I picked this particular shirt because it's classic fit and it's pink! It's really lightweight and fits nicely. I predict this shirt will be worn a lot! I recommend Purple Pig Shirts the next time you're looking for a soft shirt!
They add new shirts weekly and will soon carry kid's shirts! Also, they will start offering long sleeve burnout t shirts and sweatshirts soon.

Disclaimer: I received the above shirt for this review.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails