My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://laughinglindsay.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Harry Connick Jr. CD Review

Harry Connick Jr. CD

On his new album entitled Your Songs, Harry Connick Jr. performs classic songs by some of the greatest musicians of all time, with a full jazz big band and string orchestra! He collaborated with the legendary Clive Davis, who has managed & guided the careers of so many fantastic musicians (Whitney Houston, Alicia Keys, Kelly Clarkson). These songs are the tunes that you always find yourself humming along to when you hear them!

I received this cd from the One2One Network. I played it one Sunday after returning to campus when it had been a hectic weekend. This cd almost instantly calmed me down. It's a very relaxing cd and Harry does a great job! The cd contains these songs:


All The Way (Frank Sinatra)
Just The Way You Are (Billy Joel)
Can’t Help Falling In Love With You (Elvis Presley)
And I Love Her (The Beatles)
(They Long To Be) Close To You (The Carpenters)
Besame Mucho
The Way You Look Tonight
First Time Ever I Saw Your Face (Roberta Flack)
Your Song (Elton John)
Some Enchanted Evening
And I Love You So (Don McLean)
Who Can I Turn To? (Tony Bennett)
Smile (Charlie Chaplin)
Mona Lisa (Nat King Cole)

Also, during the Week of 10/5 Harry will be appearing on the Rachael Ray Show!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails