My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://laughinglindsay.com
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Fun Quotes - We Blog Conference Edition

Quotes Button

I can't believe it! By the time you read this, I will be getting ready to go to the the We Blog Conference! I'm so excited! I can't wait to meet everyone and have lots of fun! I'm really excited to finally meet and ride to the conference with Shanaka, from Thrify Mama B! Feel free to check out her site! She posts all kinds of stuff, including good deals and freebies!

Let's not forget Kelli of 3 Boys and a Dog and Jyl at The Post-It Place. They are some of the nicest, coolest ladies ever! : )

All of that being said, I felt it was time for some quotes! Yay! Here are some fun/friend quotes!

"I cannot even imagine where I would be today were it not for that handful of friends who have given me a heart full of joy. Let's face it, friends make life a lot more fun."

~ Charles R. Swindoll

"Fun is good."

~ Theodor Geisel

"Ultimately, it is in fun. It is supposed to be highly entertaining."

~ Bill Hicks

Oh, and don't forget, the We Blog Conference Live Twitter Party is tomorrow tonight. It's from 8 to 10 pm EST! Follow us on the hashtag #weBlogLIVE and maybe you will win something awesome!

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails