My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://laughinglindsay.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, December 7, 2009

Skin MD

Skin MD Naturals

I recently got to try some new (to me) lotion from Skin MD! Skin MD Natural is a shielding lotion, a breakthrough in skin care technology. It bonds with the outer layer of skin to form a new protective layer that locks in natural moisture, protects against chemicals and other impurities, and lets the skin heal itself.

Why use Skin MD Natural?

* Shields and protects the skin
* Non-greasy and fast absorbing
* SPF 15 sunscreen protects against sun damage
* Prevents and heals dry skin
* Natural – no harmful ingredients
* Manufactured using solar power; green renewable energy
* Helps just about every skin problem
* Enhances and protects an already beautiful complexion
* Also available with the added protection of SPF 15Â

Once I applied Skin MD lotion I immediately felt the difference! My hands were instantly smooth and soft! I can tell this is going to be great to have around with this cold weather! I think this maybe my new favorite lotion! I also put it on my neck because that's one of the places where I tend to get the driest. My neck almost instanteously felt better! This stuff works wonders! Check out Skin MD now!

Disclaimer: I received some free samples for this review.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails